Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Update

I have not survived two trips home from school with my son at the wheel. Yesterday Daniel was impressed that I didn't reach for the door handle even once. Progress for us both.

Oh, my! what a difference one letter makes. I have now survived 2 trips . . .  I'm sure all are happy to know I am not Blogging from the world beyond!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love it! I rode a few times last summer with my niece. I was scared to death! It truly was a terrifying experience. I am dreading the day my children start driving! Chloe just pointed out the other day that she will get her temps in 5 years. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to chuckle a little at your post. My daughter just got her license in March, so I can TOTALLY relate! The weekend before she went for her test I let her drive me to Appleton and back. Figured she was so nervous about her test that if I had her drive on the 4 lanes, taking the test in a little town would be no big deal.

    ReplyDelete